Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Starting Fresh


It's not secret that I am absolutely in LOVE with New Years.  Fresh starts, new beginnings, goals, getting organized.  After a holiday season that begins with Halloween, All Saints Day parties, two birthdays and rolls into Thanksgiving, Nutcracker madness, and comes to a crashing hault with the mother of all scheduling destroying, house loosing,  holiday nightmares: Christmas, I am never more ready to buckle down, simplify our lives, and find some routine then I am come New Years Day. 


So tomorrow I'll be posting the resolutions, the goals, the hopes for the new year.  While today I nap and recover from the holiday season.  (Which I am reminded doesn't officially end until Sunday) 


For today, know that we celebrated, we counted down, and we danced our way into 2014.  


May it bring our greatest adventures yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment